free hit
counters
P Zero Colour Edition. - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

P Zero Colour Edition.

Be great to get the option for the P Zero colour editions on my Exige, however only seem to be available for a selected range of cars. :(

I envisage if enough people register their interest then it may become an option.

index.php?idelement=93916

Link below  if anyone is interested, just fill in the form to register your interest

Clicky

Edited by edguy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's a bit harsh Rich. I don't mind them at all really. If Steve wanted them on his car, wouldn't the 'option' to have them be nice?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

On 22/07/2017 at 11:21, swanny71 said:

:sick:

I'm sure they'll be very popular with city-bound supercar show off types and Youtubers.

A Lotus Exige is hardly subtle ?

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

@Bravo73 is right, sadly :(

PS4S is intended for 19"and above...

We may have 1 or 2 sizes in 18" in the future if a Michelin and OE common interest rises for a specific car. But nothing sure at all.

The simple PS4 in my opinion will not properly fit an Exige. You should go for PSS if you can find your size while there are still some available. ;)

Or you should motivate Lotus to ask Michelin to be their OE supplier for the exige, like on the Evora. And then, PS4S would probably pop up in Exige sizes :P

Edited by rallyesax

Thanks for replies. From what I had read online it appeared that 19" and above were the launch sizes and they were leaving the door open to produce smaller ones in future. 

I would be a logical move for lotus to use OE michelins on all models wouldn't it. But then it would be logical to not have absolutely insane after sales prices for things like a louvred boot lid and sell them to hundreds of V6S owners but that doesn't happen either does it :sofa:

• Haha 1