free hit
counters
Evora 400 Air Filter Change / Upgrade - Page 2 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora 400 Air Filter Change / Upgrade

I discovered an air filter change solution by accident: in the rear L wheel well of my 2018 Evora 400, 2/3ds towards the top on the the engine compartment side there is an approximate 5" hatch with removable thumb screws that reveal the two troublesome latches at the underside of the airbox. There, you can just reach in and undo the clips, easy to see and reach.

Jon 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after @JayEmm mentioned he changed his air filter to a K&N in his Evora 400 with positive results, I thought I would do the same. Its not difficult but its not simple either, so thought I wou

I got around to fitting this today. Admiral cared from the point of view that they wanted it declared, but they didn't charge me for it. First thoughts: Good lord, with the passenger window down

I purchased a new Evora 400 this week in the US and of course decided to replace the air cleaner with a K&N, the procedure is as described here in the thread, though the airbox could be pulled a b

Posted Images

It does say this in the service notes, if you have them. A case of RTFM?

Btw, it says to remove the wheel, but no need. Just jack up to take the load off, then reach in, undo one thumbscrew and pivot the little cover around.

Saves lots of knuckle flesh and swear box donations!