free hit
counters
Evora TVS1900 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also recently had the TVS 1900 conversion done to my 2015 Evora S sr at Hofmanns at the end of April while I had the car in the UK for its annual service and MOT.  It was my first visit to Hofmanns,

So, an update  Made the 300+ mile drive to Hofmann's with a mate yesterday and was met by a really great bunch of enthusiasts who also just happen to be the owner and staff of Hofmann's . A techn

I'll try to remember and ask when I go there this morning 

Posted Images

Our new adapters are bing machined at the moment. My first trail one will be here in about 3 weeks from now. If that fits as it's supposed to then we will have a batch made. Realistically it will be about mid september before we can have everythign  on the shelf ready to go.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 22:51, Simply Sports Cars said:

Our new adapters are bing machined at the moment. My first trail one will be here in about 3 weeks from now. If that fits as it's supposed to then we will have a batch made. Realistically it will be about mid september before we can have everythign  on the shelf ready to go.

Just for clarity, can you confirm that your comments refer to the EVORA S upgrade to a TVS 1900 SC? :)

I heard earlier today that the existing kit as fitted to V6 Exiges is already good to go for the Evora S?? :o

Please can you advise? Ta very much :)

Hi Tim,

We have fitted our V6 kit to a few Evoras but there isnt enough clearance from the pulley to the bodywork so the ones we have done needed some grinding, re-glassing and painting. Some are happy to do this but it's much more viable if it's a direct fit with no cutting and grinding. The new adapters are overdue now and I have a customer ready at this end for the upgrade to check the final fitment so I should hopefully have things wrapped up in the next few weeks.

I'll keep you posted!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still game. I emailed SSC recently and they have 10no of the revised mounting plates on order that will allow for clearance in the Evora engine bay. A revised air intake system is also being produced specifically for the Evora.

I don't have any timescales though.

On 12/21/2017 at 02:40, tim_marra said:

Still game. I emailed SSC recently and they have 10no of the revised mounting plates on order that will allow for clearance in the Evora engine bay. A revised air intake system is also being produced specifically for the Evora.

I don't have any timescales though.

What HP gain will this make?  Price? 

Thanks

Edited by phenoyz
  • 4 weeks later...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

If you don't hear anything Tim, I'll be happy to give Stu a quick email on your behalf? 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I have 2 Brand new SSC 1900TVS kits (from 2016) in box that have the Exige or original adapter . Plan to use for 2 S1 projects but then bought 2 400s projects and no longer need . 

One is a NA to S complete conversion  and other is for S upgrade . Planning to post up for sale in a few weeks formally and also place on Facebook 

I worked with Stu as well to get these and they are 100% complete brand new.  PM  me for details