free hit
counters
Evora TVS1900 - Page 2 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi Tim,

Just sent you an email earlier today but to fill everyone else in, we have another batch of chargers in production which will be ready mid march.

We are doing our 2nd install on an evora this week with our last charger in stock. We will do our install guides and some photos based on this one.

I'll get some photos once I have updated the induction kit to our new design. I have some carbon filter shrouds coming in 2 weeks which are part of the induction kit which will be shipping with the kit.

Stu

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also recently had the TVS 1900 conversion done to my 2015 Evora S sr at Hofmanns at the end of April while I had the car in the UK for its annual service and MOT.  It was my first visit to Hofmanns,

So, an update  Made the 300+ mile drive to Hofmann's with a mate yesterday and was met by a really great bunch of enthusiasts who also just happen to be the owner and staff of Hofmann's . A techn

I'll try to remember and ask when I go there this morning 

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that is the Exige version that has been fitted to an NA Evora. You can see where the bodywork has been trimmed above the pulley wheel.

Also, the SSC Evora kit comes with a specific intake different to the one above :)

17 minutes ago, tim_marra said:

Oops my mistake, it is indeed the Evora specific SSC TVS1900 :ph34r:

Apologies.

Is it already for sale?

I have a 2014 Evora (NA)

Edited by phenoyz

In my last conversation with SSC, they said a new batch of s/c's had been ordered which are due in March. They have fitted a couple to Evora's in Aus. I don't know if the Evora kit has prices firmed up yet but it should be soon, along with install instructions and a revised air intake.

8 hours ago, tim_marra said:

In my last conversation with SSC, they said a new batch of s/c's had been ordered which are due in March. They have fitted a couple to Evora's in Aus. I don't know if the Evora kit has prices firmed up yet but it should be soon, along with install instructions and a revised air intake.

DO you know the exact HP this will make? starting to save  $$$ already for this :) 

hope they release this soon ...

• 1 month later...

FYI, it is much, much easier to add a TVS1900 to an S car than to add any SC to an NA car. 

IIRC, it’s to do with the plumbing for the oil cooler (which is present in the S but not an NA). 

• 3 weeks later...

Prices for the S conversion are on Hofmann's website :)

NA's can be converted, but I have no idea on the additional parts or work involved. Best to ask Chris at Hofmann's?

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Registered said:

Is this upgrade only for the S Evoras? 

How much does it cost?

How much would one for an NA car cost given the other bits required.

Am interested in one for the NA as long as it is not silly money.

Sometimes I wonder why Google and others go to all the effort of creating a search engine.

"Hoffmans" + "Supercharger" would have found the answer I believe with little or no effort.  Apologies for the negativity, but...

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Google Hoffmans, get the phone number and ask the bloody question yourself. it's not that hard mate and there, you get it straight from the horses mouth and can ask anything else you want!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!