free hit
counters
Other car meetings in Kent for this year - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Other car meetings in Kent for this year

Looking at our calendar we are not going to make the Lotus Festival at Brand Hatch this year, which is a great shame, as we really enjoy that one. If you have the chance to go, and are not sure, it's a great event.

So, apart from the aforementioned TLF breakfast meeting on 13th August at Bangers Diner, we will also be attending the Lydden Hill Classic Festival on 12th August -  half price admission if you bring a classic car so the flyer said. And the 'Oh So Retro' Show 24th September in Margate - 1,000 cars in attendance apparently. We went a couple of years ago, and it's gathering pace, that one.

Margate Exotics.

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a meeting with just Shan and I at The Pilot pub at Dungeness this afternoon, for their legendary fish and chips. Wonderful grub, highly recommend, and on the list again for another meeting at some

Posted Images

Had a meeting with just Shan and I at The Pilot pub at Dungeness this afternoon, for their legendary fish and chips. Wonderful grub, highly recommend, and on the list again for another meeting at some point!

IMG_1928.JPG

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

Reminder for the brekkie meeting at Bangers Diner this Sunday morning, 08.30 onwards, or whenever you feel like turning up.

Classic Festival and racing at Lydden Hill this Saturday 12th. I believe it's half price entry for classic cars, but as I've no idea what constitutes a classic car, I can't say whether that will apply!

Margate Exotics.