free hit
counters
Dip beam lights on constant ??? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Dip beam lights on constant ???

I don't know why but for some reason the dip-beam lights are on constantly,  The only thing that gets me wondering is: I've changed out the AUX and IGN relays, can someone confirm the terminal connection for the Black and white wires on the IGN relay and the Black and yellow connections on the AUX relay, 85 and 86 pins  please. I did make a note of them when I pulled them off, must have had a senior moment !!!

DSC_0015.JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yep, feel like a right twat, been swapping relays when fans stopped working, put them back the way they were and ,,,,, darkness :-)  thanks Travis.

I would still like to check those connections on the AUX and IGN relays if someone has the cover off .

Steve 

• Like 1

I would still like to check those connections on the AUX and IGN relays if someone has the cover off .   Terminal connection for the Black and white wires on the IGN relay and the Black and yellow connections on the AUX relay, they're marked 85 and 86.

• Gold FFM

Both AUX and IGN should have a thick brown wire to 30 and thin black to 85 (or 86). 86 (thin) and 87 (thick) will be yellow for AUX, white for IGN.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.