free hit
counters
Type 49 inspired road car - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• Gold FFM

A quick 'search' didn't reveal anything, so apologies if this has appeared here and I've just overlooked it.

A guy over in the Alfa forum that I also frequent has just posted up these photos of a fully road legal tandem 2 seater drawing on the Type 49 for its design inspiration - in fact the nosecone is apparently an actual Type 49 item obtained from ACBC himself.

It's badged "S2 Engineering" as one of the conditions of being able to use the nosecone was that it wasn't badged "Lotus" and is owned by a guy down in Blisland in Cornwall.

Anybody know anything more about it?

59a44b2c8f522_type49replica1.jpg.dd70b39c29c2de4e7374c8c3a6589682.jpg59a44b319128d_type49replica2.jpg.5dd255b0c1dbfa1420bda44515783865.jpg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A quick 'search' didn't reveal anything, so apologies if this has appeared here and I've just overlooked it. A guy over in the Alfa forum that I also frequent has just posted up these photos of a

Posted Images