free hit
counters
Dropping out of sport mode - NA manual - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Dropping out of sport mode - NA manual

On my 3 hour trip up to Oulton on Sunday, I noticed that the traction control light came on and the sport mode light went out.  I tried pressing sport button again, but it wouldn't operate. Stopped at some traffic lights and was able to turn the engine off, restart and select sport mode and all good. It happened a 2nd time and I reset it as before. Is this likely to be the MAF sensor connector by the throttle body - I did give it a good wiggle at Oulton  :blush: and it was fine on the return trip. I couldn't quite see how to take the connector off, but will have another look tomorrow and try to disconnect it to spray some contact cleaner.  Am I on the right track here, and is the a trick to pulling the connector off?

Cheers - ps Great event at Oulton Park and thanks to Gareth for organising and the tickets.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might actually be the brake pedal switch. I had this happen on my 2010 NA Evora (common issue apparently), I gave it a clean with an air can and was ok since (bought a spare on eBay just in case but never needed it).

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Tesla Model S - Midnight Silver | Renault Twizy - Brilliant Black ::..

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.