free hit
counters
2017 Lotus Festival Photos - Page 2 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2017 Lotus Festival Photos

1 hour ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Did anyone see a yellow LHD Ferrari 308GTB there?  

Was that the American import for sale on the South West Lotus Stand behind Bibbo's ex?   If so it looked nice enough....

IMG_3045_zps0uqmdhbn.jpg

Although I thought the Dino parked up the other end had aged better

IMG_3029_zpson35nxzn.jpg

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Love this photo!  Did some Photoshop on it:

36634344770_f8d508a049_b.jpg

Good old photoshop - all the swirls in the paint on the bonnet gone. Can i send you a pic of my car ?

• Like 1

Only here once

Here are some 360 walk about videos I shot. Totally hooked on these 360 vids

Make sure you view in youtube itself, or even better, on your phone via the youtube app for the 360 to work. I think you can even stick your phone to your face of you are inclined to.

https://youtu.be/pgOM_NDvecs

https://youtu.be/px7oLAwpAiQ

360 photo inside the GT Evora race car:

https://s.insta360.com/p/aeab823ad6c730f4857248909bc48add

Edited by k20Rob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant, that's great! Mind if I share on fb please mate?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

16 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Brilliant, that's great! Mind if I share on fb please mate?

The 360 stuff? Sure!

just add the bit about opening in the youtube app/site, otherwise it plays as a distorted mess if played embedded or on the mobile site.

• Thanks 1

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Great photos! And I love those 360 videos as well.

Surprisingly few Esprit s1/2 cars or maybe just not many shown so far? I can see an orange one in the first 360 video any chance anyone got a photo of it? Probably my favourite colour on an early Esprit!

Nice! If you can edit the swearing out of the first few seconds, I'll share that on our facebook page mate :)

Good effort with the Evora spinning at Druids. That's one of my old long term test cars, never did that with me in it :D

• Like 1

Evora NA

Steeper than it looks isn't it :D

Evora NA

• Like 2

Evora NA

9 hours ago, Bibs said:

Steeper than it looks isn't it :D

It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!  And amazingly no one had to get off and walk, even the one running a massive single chain ring.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!  I'm hugely proud of the car and the bike.  The picture is awesome and all down to the hard work of the super-talented Andrej.  You can compare his photo to my shonky example below.  Really pleased it made PotM when there were some many other great Lotus Festival images to choose from.  

59c2546273f3b_Lotus110_1920x1080(1).thumb.jpg.992db83d85fed7c7db34b9225d49024e.jpg

59a55246ecac1_Roofshot21216256_101551891

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...