free hit
counters
Anyone looking for an S2.2? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Anyone looking for an S2.2?

G_Reaper

I know where there are 2. One is my friends car and not for sale the other is going to be up for sale very shortly If you are genuinely interested let me know and I will supply more info. It is not cheap but it has allegedly been restored to a high standard.

Cheers Mike 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Only one for sale like I said the other is owned by a friend of mine and is not for sale.

The guy about to sell his S2.2 stated he wanted over £30k it is Black by the way. I just thought the rarity buffs on this forum might be interested and I could supply contact details if anyone wanted to get in there first and try and do a deal with the chap.

Cheers Mike

:lol::lol::lol:!!! You guys crack me up!! :lol: Read between the lines guys my friends car I have first dibs on so it will not be for sale any time soon:P

Great you all know where there is an S2.2 not for sale I was trying to give you all the heads up, are there any advertised for sale NOW?   NO?   well here is your chance to get in first that's all I was saying. Asking price and actual selling price are entirely different as you all know you could possibly negotiate with the seller a better deal but if you don't ask you will never know.:)

Edited by G_Reaper2
  • Thanks 1

Hi that's kind of you to tell us about the car. 30k for a good s2.2 is about right. He's best putting the car on pistonheads. I've turned down 42k for my s2.2 as i could not replace for anything I like better. If  you would be good enough to post up some pictures of the car that would be great.

Matt

• Like 2

Let me know If you have a S1 esprit for sale 🙂

Oh and by the way,

I have an S2.2 not for sale either. So one less of the 88 possibly for sale. And no clue what bid I would not accept to not sale it for B-)

Guess a trade for a nice black giugiaro turbo esprit with gold decals or even a well maintained GT3 would make me consider....or not :P

Geert

Pictures of the S2.2 for sale please

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry to jump on board .I live in Exeter Devon .i use to know a guy that had some nice cars ....Marcos mantula .S2 .2  esprit .I think he has owned them for years ...So there is one more .Nice cars ......But like all Esprits very rare .lol.Mike

7 hours ago, Dave Eds said:

I haven't got one so I'm definitely not selling!

HTH.

You should definitely buy yourself a black turbo esprit with gold decals or a GT3 so you could trade it for my S2.2. Then you have an S2.2 that you can sell  B-)

That way a second S2.2 will be for sale (worldwide) so prices will be dropping

Edited by gvy
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here in the UK between 30K and 35k but a S2.2 (to stay on topic) is about 40k to 45k

For totally restored, concourse, perfect cars.

Let me know If you have a S1 esprit for sale 🙂