free hit
counters
Snetterton 12 September - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Snetterton 12 September

M4rk

Sorry for the short notice, I should have posted this up before now!

I'm booked on the MSV run day at Snetterton on 12 September if anyone else is free and would like to come it will be good to see you there.  At the moment the weather forecast looks dry.

@550superfast is planning to be there.

@Gashead1105 are you able to make it?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry Mark, I am out of holiday so I'm not going to be able to make it after all. Am hoping to get out on a weekend trackday once they start up again...

PS. Make sure Gary takes you out in his car if you are thinking about increasing the power on yours. Having had a passenger ride last time, it's mega and the bigger supercharger route is the way to go...

PPS. If you ever think about moving your car on, please let me know!!

Edited by Gashead1105

No worries Will, I am also getting short on leave now - it is that time of year.  If you do sign up for a weekend let me know, I may be able to make it.  I'm at Hethel with LoT in a weeks time on Saturday, I thought I would tick off the Hethel test track from the list.

Yes, I am hoping to talk to Gary about his car so will hope to get a passenger ride.  I really, really like my Exige but more power would be the icing on the cake.

Haha, thanks,  I can see me having this one for a while.

14 hours ago, M4rk said:

@550superfast excellent Gary, yes weather looking good, the details should be emailed out tomorrow.  Looking forward to it.

@Fortis Hopefully there should be a good turn out, see you there.

I'll come and find you in your garage - will you have a trolley jack with you? Might want to switch my wheels left and right.