free hit
counters
New Lotus fan - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New Lotus fan

Cytoria

Hi all,

First of all, as I am french, I apologize for my mistakes, I will do my best.

I have been a car enthusiast since my childhood, and for many years I have had a special feeling about Lotus. The Elise at first, then the Evora, which I fell in love with since 2008. I have always liked cars that are a bit rare or unusual, and in my opinion, the Evora has nothing to compare with a Porsche Cayman for example.

Since this time, I look for informations on this model and I hesiste to take the step every change of car. I was ready 3 years ago, but I did not succeed to convince my wife to accept a such "supercar looking" car. So we went for a Peugeot RCZ, more GT than sporty.

The time for change is approaching again, so I have sign in here to become active more than just spectator, and maybe join the club of happy Lotus owners in the near future.

See you soon online !

Edited by Cytoria

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bienvenue Julien.

It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission so happy Evora shopping :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome to TLF Julien. :welcome:

I am quite sure you will find yourself an Evora to suit you. (and the wife)

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Lovely colour that RCZ. Welcome. "parlais vous Anglais?" - that my friend is just about the sum total of my French, so, your English is marvelous in comaprison :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!