free hit
counters
Florida category 5 hurricane - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Chillidoggy

Florida category 5 hurricane

I looked at theTampa Bay YT videos etc and I just do not understand why you would walk in the area?

If a storm surge where to start coming in, at the speed some of them move, you could get caught and be in serious trouble.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks, chaps.

And this morning, as the photo shows, I t's all back to normal, aside from we daren't use the boat because of the risk of damaging by hitting debris in the river, and as of last night, a lot of Fort Myers Beach and the surrounding area here was still without power. Those guys will be dying in this heat, that's five days without power and the temperature doesn't really drop much at night, either.

We're lounging around sunbathing and pool dipping for the remaining days, so the usual story for us, but it's certainly been an interesting experience.

IMG_4573.JPG

Margate Exotics.

Location, location, location: Upper berths mean everything !!!!

Edited by comem47