free hit
counters
French Frolic 2018 - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
CocoPops

French Frolic 2018

Saw it mentioned in another thread by @C8RKH and thought it might deserve its own thread.

Ive already paid up, as has @JG220 and @Foxy. So who else is joining us for Le Mans, Dijon and Magny Cours? I assume @Bruss will attend again? @PaulCP?

An absolute bargain for 3 Major circuits. https://www.lotus-on-track.com/book/product/french-frolic-2018-040818?v=79cba1185463

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Still thinking about it Lee, shame the rotation of circuits didn't work out better to aid travel in between (Magny before Dijon) but no big deal.

Would prefer to wait until early next year before committing but I guess the cancellation cost is not too onerous.

I think @TonyKL and @nigelh have also booked

Yep, we've booked on it, wonder what other tracks will be available around that time too.

Booked.... whoop, whoop!!

Now... what car to take? Tempted to see if I can get a multi car ramp for the trailer and I should be able to get the Caterham and Elise in :)

hello. I don't know the "Lotus On Track" team. Did they limit the number of cars per day ? It would be fun to meet you guys.

11 hours ago, geartox said:

hello. I don't know the "Lotus On Track" team. Did they limit the number of cars per day ? It would be fun to meet you guys.

Yes, space is limited.

Dijon still has availability : http://www.lotus-on-track.com/lotshop/

I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to visit and say Hi however I've not idea whether you would be allowed on track (unless you booked the day. eg .Dijon)

You could always drop them an email or if you are a member of s.e.l.o.c you could message Claude

Edited by TonyKL

Outbound booked.

4th Aug Portsmouth to Caen, 08:15 arrive 13:00. Should be in Le Mans mid afternoon?

What's the issue with noise? If 100db is enforced then that's a problem for the usual noisy suspects.

Good to know. Dijon’s high on the list for next year. Will be going to Magny Cours in October anyway so might try and arrange a visit then.