free hit
counters
Delco-Moraine ABS Deletion - Page 14 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

The current batch of Delco deletion brake kits has now been allocated. I am taking expressions of interest from anyone who who's potentially in the market, but I need a minimum of about 5 to make it viable. Mail me at the e-mail above if you want details, or to go on the list, there is no obligation at the present time.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to share my experiences with my new braking system that @Chillidoggy made on my car. The cooperation with the guys was excellent although, all they promised was performed with the best pe

Post brake conversion debrief. We left no tern unstoned.  

LHD fabrications have arrived, and unpacked. Looking good, too! Final part in the first LHD kit for Sweden. I’ll also able to supply RHD kits once I’ve finalised a few things.

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in a brake kit, feel free to mail me but please note the brake kit is designed to fit the S4, S4s or early GT3's that have the Delco Moraine ABS system fitted. It is not designed to fit any other models. Thanks.

Margate Exotics.

• 1 month later...

I now have 6 left of the Delco brake conversion kits from the current batch.

Please note the brake kit is designed to fit the SE, S4, S4s or early GT3's that have the Delco Moraine ABS system fitted. It is not designed to fit any other models. Thanks!

Margate Exotics.