free hit
counters
2-Eleven values - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

2-Eleven values

The longer I own my 2-11 the more I wonder about whether it's appreciating in value. Only 350 ish were made worldwide. Many of them will have been wrecked Racing meaning meaning even fewer cars exist. 

The prices of the 340R have gone through the roof. Hoffmans are asking £90k for their 340R. 

I wonder if the 2-Eleven will eventually go up in value? 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I am sure it will but also due to its very nature it is small market car.  Just look at how the track focused S1/S2 Elises have gone up in value and to be honest, the 340R looks pig ugly and kit car ish compared to the 211 that even now i think looks stunning.  I think the trick with the 211 is patience.

However, if I had one, I would worry less about its value rising, and more about where my next track day in it was going to be!

Lovely cars those 211's, you are very lucky to have one.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I think it's a sure thing when you look at 340R and S1 Exige prices. As ever though, only the low mileage pampered examples will fetch the top prices and if you pay it you'll not want to use it which would be a massive shame.

2-11 is the only car I truely regret selling, not because of it's 'investment' value, but because it's just such a fantastic, fun thing to own.