Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2-Eleven Nut & Bolt Refresh Project - Page 5 - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2-Eleven Nut & Bolt Refresh Project

TheKevlarKid

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

From this computer rendering the odd shaped side graphics probably started out as a parallelogram with curved corners but it’s the curved bodywork on the sides that make the graphic look wonky. 

Edited by AdamK

Or ask the experts?

CLASSIC TEAM LOTUS LIMITED
Hethel Industrial Estate, Potash Lane, Hethel, Norfolk, NR14 8EY, England

T: +44 (0)1953 601621 | F: +44 (0)1953 601626 | E: team@classicteamlotus.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Looks the bizzle! I can only imagine the agony of driving that through a puddle after all the work you've put into it.

GT4 tonneau would be the ultimate finishing touch or are you planning to frighten passengers in it?

• Like 1

Cheers Pits.

I've got a tonneau here for it, haven't had it painted though. 

I like the look of them fitted but don't like being in the car with one on. I never fit one to my original car, even when I was racing. And yes, I  also like to take passengers out so having the passenger seat in there is more important to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...