free hit
counters
Silverstone GP - 26th November 17 - Page 3 - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
GFWilliams

Silverstone GP - 26th November 17

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice to meet you today Paul :thumbup: 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

7 hours ago, DJW said:

Popped over in friends AMG and seemed like you guys are having fun .  Only stayed an hour as freezing as a spectator

Assume you had your new exhaust George as didn't sound too loud 

Shame I didn't see you Dave.

Paul nice to meet you today and will do our best to populate a garage with 430' next time :-)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

22 hours ago, DJW said:

Popped over in friends AMG and seemed like you guys are having fun .  Only stayed an hour as freezing as a spectator

Assume you had your new exhaust George as didn't sound too loud 

I was running my 2bular still but forced into quiet mode.  Donnington on Friday I'll be back into noisy mode!

@Ken's son Ryan just posted this up from yesterday. Ken was in the ex- @Trevsked Evora GTS that was looking fine yesterday and has been swapped from LHD to RHD which must have been an involving job! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

The conversion from LHD to RHD was more difficult than anticipated. The main issue was the roll cage, it made getting the dash out and back in again quite tricky.

• Like 1

Video from the ACR on track , shows quite a few loti 

• Thanks 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

B R A V O Dave ... well done ... great satisfaction and surely smile at 32 teeth .... (Porsche behind ...)

Edited by NANO

Mike, was your car the one fitted with the flame thrower? Does that have a Honda engine in it?

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Yes that’s me :D

It does indeed have a K20 as well as a supercharger.

I have a video that might have a few of you on there, too: 

Edited by mikehhhhhhh