Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GT430 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GT430

KAS-118

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Omg, imagine if it were a roadster.....

But I'm sure it'll be the Sport 430... 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

I'm betting on an Evora Race 460 (full gt4 spec) the road car should come further down the road... I like the fact that the sale has not disrupted lotus roll out plans.

5 hours ago, Bibs said:

I've got an invite from JMG to pop up early next week. Will take my driving shoes

You can pick me up en route...?

• Like 1

Yes he did, front and rear bumper was the plan...Considering the car already has carbon roof and tailgate they could also get the bonnet to be carbon fiber since the mould cannot be that different from the GTE. However If the car is to be a road car thought it will need a little more than that to make a splash in the middle of the summer... I'm thinking rear wing, front splitter, revised exhaust and power bump. I expect the Roadster to see the light of day later in the year @ IAA in september. 

I reckon vents on top of front wings too.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.