free hit
counters
Evora GT430 - Page 51 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora GT430

KAS-118

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Press embargo is until 1pm today. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Engine cover is red on the 430 as standard, as are the Ohlins. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

All 430s have Ohlins. Red supercharger cover can be ordered if you like. Was just paint though, not crackle finish like the black cover. I'll be sticking with that.

1 minute ago, DaveC72 said:

5 minutes until you're up Bibs?

We won't be publishing today mate. About 10 hours of footage to edit into a short video, end of the week would be pushing it I'm afraid. 

Evora NA

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

I am pleased to tell you that I have just posted our review on the new Evora GT430 on Motoring Research. 

Please take a look. We filmed it at Hethel on Thursday, see the video with the report. 

Regards

Peter Burgess

https://www.motoringresearch.com/car-reviews/lotus-evora-gt430-review/

• Like 2

Tell me this as I’ve been wondering for a while.......if Lotus advise every new owner not to go over 4000 revs until the car has done 1200 Miles (I think those figures are right).....why is it whenever we see new models test driven they’re clearly maxed out from day one? I only ask as surely someone will end up buying these cars at some point down the line...... Seems a bit of a daft question I know, and I appreciate there will be a logical answer but maybe I just need to hear it from someone else to understand.

Great car incidentally and my favour for Fire Red is well documented - love it!B-) 

• Gold FFM

This is one reason I think people are wary of buying dealer demo cars.

Press cars I am sure are properly run-in and ready for being driven with enthusiasm from the off.

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

1 hour ago, anthonyyule said:

so...... I've just modified my order to have a 2+2 configuration. And I believe I'm the only one to have ordered this in the UK  

My kids are going to be delighted :P Cant wait...... really very excited now  

Nice :thumbsup:

Do they change the seats to allow them to fold for access to the rear?

7 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

Seems a bit of a daft question I know, and I appreciate there will be a logical answer but maybe I just need to hear it from someone else to understand.

The press cars are always fully run in before they're driven hard, and immaculately maintained by Lotus own dedicated press fleet garage on site. 

4 minutes ago, PaulCP said:

Do they change the seats to allow them to fold for access to the rear?

Sparco seats and larger wheels/tyres for the +2 available only on the 'Sport'. 

• Thanks 1

Evora NA

2 minutes ago, Bibs said:

The press cars are always fully run in before they're driven hard, and immaculately maintained by Lotus own dedicated press fleet garage on site. 

Sparco seats and larger wheels/tyres for the +2 available only on the 'Sport'. 

The full fat GT430 already has the larger wheels so its been a NCO change for me as I had already specced the Sparco interior with the foldy seats ;) 

Surprised to see the red GT430 with the 410 style seats albeit with GT430 logos - thought all models would have what looked like the model specific ones that are in the grey car?