free hit
counters
Evora GT430 - Page 83 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GT430

KAS-118

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wow congrats, major news! A truly special car. We look forward to welcoming you into the TLF GT430 Club! :thumbup:

I had the good fortune to enjoy a quick drive today. It's a real privilege to have access to one of these. I seriously haven't driven anything that turns-in quite like it.

Can't get enough of it. I've had to increase my mileage allowance with the insurance company already!

Any clues about your spec or will you keep us dangling?

Fire away with any questions you might have on here or by pm if you prefer.

:cheers:

15 hours ago, The Pits said:

Wow congrats, major news! A truly special car. We look forward to welcoming you into the TLF GT430 Club! :thumbup:

I had the good fortune to enjoy a quick drive today. It's a real privilege to have access to one of these. I seriously haven't driven anything that turns-in quite like it.

Can't get enough of it. I've had to increase my mileage allowance with the insurance company already!

Any clues about your spec or will you keep us dangling?

Fire away with any questions you might have on here or by pm if you prefer.

:cheers:

Jonny, firstly i’ll Get the excuses out of the way you may recall I asked you to do a photo shot green GT430 and my original plan changed for Kawasaki green however Sue was not happy for such a stand out car colour and large rear wing.

the compromise being a yellow GT430 Sport 

• Like 2

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Will be sensational. Another Fire Salamander! Also the first UK GT430 Sport to my knowledge.

Just spent 3 hours in mine today. You're in for a serious treat!

Well can I say, 30min drive yesterday in the 430, hard to describe how amazing this car is, sound ( exhaust button fitted) speed and what amazed me the most on this short drive was the ride quality the Olins dampers what ever settings they where on, gave what you can only describe a magic carpet ride for a car in this class on some very unbroken roads and congratulations on your Order yesterday Darryl full of envy.

• Like 2

On 15/04/2018 at 15:42, Black Forest Power said:

... this is not compromise, this is all just magic!

Congratulations!!

18C2BC6F-98BE-42B1-A016-2A3313406198.jpeg

Can’t wait 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

On 4/15/2018 at 17:03, scotty435 said:

Well can I say, 30min drive yesterday in the 430, hard to describe how amazing this car is, sound ( exhaust button fitted) speed and what amazed me the most on this short drive was the ride quality the Olins dampers what ever settings they where on, gave what you can only describe a magic carpet ride for a car in this class on some very unbroken roads and congratulations on your Order yesterday Darryl full of envy.

Who fitted your exhaust button? Was it easy to do i.e. the wiring was already there etc? Did yours come with a blanker plate where it normally is?

Question is also to the wider 430 community who has managed to get a working exhaust button fitted.

Sorry not my car, a dealers demo car, the dealership did say it is a easy modification and the car did have the 400 exhaust button that glows red when pressed to activate the exhaust valve.