free hit
counters
Evora GT430 - Page 10 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my new Evora GT 430 with special painting ( Gold Leaf) by hethel factory. The car is waiting for me at Komo Tec Germany. You can see the car this weekend in the KOMO-TEC Box in Nürburg /N

Thanks @Bibs and all.   What a feeling.  And it will be the only time in my life I am customer #1!   More pics and thoughts to follow.  But I can say this is a special car, very special. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, rallyesax said:

Well that's what Lotus told us about 2 Months ago for a special project on this car (that's when I saw and knew about the car) that didn't reached out. By that time they told us it will be a limited number of cars. (because of course we needed to know how many tires to supply). Even if it's D_day I shall not communicate the number they told us right now.

But if they gave you other informations and that it's not limited anymore or just a few first special edition, that's awesome ! B-)

Surely if you are involved with this in some professional way you are under NDA? There are people here with knowledge of this car that are not saying a peep and they have no professional involvement at all.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

2 minutes ago, LF1 said:

Hi @430CUP - welcome, how about popping over to introductions and saying hi.

Hope you're not disappointed when the name is announced ;)

Do we all think GTE then ?  HI every one, I'll say hi in here as most people are sitting on this thread atm :-)

Not long now :D

#tease

• Haha 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Do it. Take your phone :)

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

29 minutes ago, LF1 said:

Surely if you are involved with this in some professional way you are under NDA? There are people here with knowledge of this car that are not saying a peep and they have no professional involvement at all.

That's why I didn't say anything confidential about the car.

I would have thought saying *anything* about it would break NDA. Surely the fact that you have repeated that you were told it was going to be a limited run...

Anyway not long now and everyone will know everything :)

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

:rofl:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Here's a thought.

It is a big tease and is just a sheet hanging on a wireframe.

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Massive apologies to everyone, but... (I am not actually suggesting this, but I'm browsing the net whilst waiting)

thehomer.png

• Haha 2

One last bit of speculation, before the announcement proper...

As this is evidently a very hardcore, track-focused Evora - have they finally fixed the Evora 400/410's major issue - the exhaust?

No point having a brilliant track car if it's banned from most track days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

2 minutes ago, JayEmm said:

One last bit of speculation, before the announcement proper...

As this is evidently a very hardcore, track-focused Evora - have they finally fixed the Evora 400/410's major issue - the exhaust?

No point having a brilliant track car if it's banned from most track days

Thought you were going to say the squeaky seats! 

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here

• Bibs changed the title to New Lotus to Be Launched Next Week - Now Evora GT430