free hit
counters
Evora GT430 - Page 87 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
KAS-118

Evora GT430

Having seen both the aluminium one is the same as the GT410 Sport. It's a bit more aggressive (it sticks out a bit) but the plastic one is slightly better integrated (it doesn't). The upper element is carbon on both but the actual diffuser is black plastic. If I was offered the choice now I'd probably go for the aluminium one but wouldn't bother if it was unreasonably priced. But what have you heard?

Most of the complaints here are to do with Lotus's production numbers and customer service, not the car itself. You'll love it I'm sure.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There are two parts to the rear diffuser and it’s still carbon on the GT430 as far as I’m aware. They changed the lower part to sheet aluminium on later cars it seems.

93474F02-12AA-42AE-80EE-467E1E37D3F6.png

I'll get around to it at some point.

2 hours ago, Trevsked said:

There are two parts to the rear diffuser and it’s still carbon on the GT430 as far as I’m aware. They changed the lower part to sheet aluminium on later cars it seems.

93474F02-12AA-42AE-80EE-467E1E37D3F6.png

I’m reliably informed our car is carbon and it’s the GT410 that has the aluminium rear diffuser 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

As above the diffuser itself - the bit that channels the air under the car, is either plastic or aluminium. On a GT430 everything around it is carbon fibre. On a GT410 the whole of the rear bumper and diffuser housing is plastic.

4 hours ago, Hakim0v said:

Seems many guys are upset or ranting for one reason or another...

i am expecting delivery of my GT430 in one week now in Beirut, crossing my fingers.

Do you have certain infos about  changes in te Rear Diffuser of GT430? Or you meant the Aluminium one on the GT410 sport?

cuz Lotus answered me 2 weeks ago, that the one on my GT430 is carbon fiber and the Aluminium one can be fitted instead but it wouldn’t be a super idea...

Will yours be the first GT430 in Lebanon and what color did you order it? Also are there any Exige 380 cups or 430 cups there? Been thinking about shipping my car there for a couple of weeks in the summer but with the whole Syria situation no idea if that's even possible

You are most welcome Mark! Quite calm and no issues from Syria. We do many rides, I can let the dealer help you with that, if u like. 

There are no Exige Cup 430 in here yet, but  there is 1 Cup 380 and few older models. 

Regarding my GT430, it will be the Only one, and that pleases me quite well...

I will post some photos as soon as I get it... soon...

Goin to Dubai next week for few days, so hopefully will receive my car as soon as I am back to beirut.

I drove it 1000km this weekend on fast highway and fast mountain road. 🤗

This car is fast, more hardcore than the GTE but still confortable with some amazing suspension like flying carpet on the road 😳

• Like 1

Why be classic when you can be unique

I just love the black wing vents at the front. That Sir is one hell of a very very nice looking car.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Wow! One of a kind. Many congratulations.

What colour is it? Doesn't look like anything on the Lotus colour chart.

28 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I just love the black wing vents at the front. 

Agreed - and the black accents around the rear bumper apertures : really works well 😎

I popped in to Leven Lotus (previously Murrays) on Friday for a poke around their 430GT. Lovely - although they also have a black GTE parked beside it in the showroom - which in some ways looks even more agressive with the wide arches. I had to leave before Sales Mgr Ian sold me something....

It's isotope but looks more yellow than what I remember, but it's an awesome color 😍

The black accent are just without paint, like that we can see the carbon fiber.

Mik you can go, both car are awesome.

Edited by Babas89

I'll let UK plate for the moment.

Sorry but I haven't take any pics of the inside.

It's yellow insert and stitching with the carbon fiber Seat (not the sparco)

Edited by Babas89

All of that. Pretty obvious from the spec sheet alone isn’t it?

I had a quick drive of oakmeres 430 at Anglesy, but only on the road as it was still being run in, its definately firmer on the road compared to the comfy sofa GTE.

Gav

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Pits said:

Lol, yeah, silly me asking someone who has driven both. Should have looked at the spec sheets.

5 hours ago, The Pits said:

What a thoroughly unhelpful reply.

I’m fairly sure that Paul was asking for opinions on the comparisons, something you wouldn’t get from a spec sheet.

Sound, for example, even a YouTube video is hard to get the real sound, so a spec sheet? No.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

For me the GTE is a perfect Sport GT, all is more confortable than the GT430 who's more track focused.

Less noise in the GTE, smooth seat, armrest...

And also you can drive cool with the GTE, in the GT430 I just want to push the throttle to the floor 😁

Don't worry both are really good cars.

9 hours ago, Babas89 said:

Here is mine 😃

IMG_20180422_181656.jpg

IMG_20180422_181718.jpg

Congrats for this One of

Congrats! great colour combination. Don't bring it to the UK without changing the plate though as the Police would ask you for the UK road Tax!

Edited by PAR
  • Like 1

No idea what this but I think the owner would definitely approve of your colour scheme! 😃

Posted on Goodwood's Facebook page today of all days!

31102386_1923059554371035_641593613519683584_o.jpg

• Haha 1