Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GT430 - Page 96 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GT430

KAS-118

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
11 hours ago, DarrylV8 said:

Might have a little confession to make before our GT430 appears at Central Lotus!

... do tell! 😁

Are they the same as the ones you got made up @Bravo73?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Yup. Was gonna say £5k per set. About same price as 410 OEMs from Lotus. They do look nice though. Hmmmm....

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Thoroughly enjoyable vid that.😎 I did smile at your struggle to get the words out whikst driving, but I think that is understandable 😁

I was quite surprised how much quicker the 430 was too. 

Wait a second can i ask for a head count? how many 430's GT and GT Sport are roaming the British country lanes I'm under the impression that the initial allocation has been reached and then forgotten... or was it a MY allocation?  

Not sure how many are roaming the British country lanes, but I know one thing it's been a great success after everyone where up in arms saying Lotus will never sell a car at over 100k, well done Lotus and now the departed JMG. 

• Like 2