free hit
counters
Lotus Elise Cup 260 - Page 5 - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Elise Cup 260

TLF News

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yup, the only RHD which will be made. Rare car! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

35 minutes ago, PaulLF1 said:

2 of them in the wild!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63D8qJjRmKs

Actually there were 3 cars that day, but I think the Ardent Red one didn't drive on track.
I have seen another one in the wild! A German one in white. So far I have seen  6 of the 15 cars delivered in UK & EU. If the rumors are true that Japan got the 15 other ones.

20 hours ago, Bibs said:

Yup, the only RHD which will be made. Rare car! 

If cars have gone to Japan wont they be RHD too. Although I do know that the Japanese like to drive LHD cars at it shows its an import which gives more "status".

Just now, Gazm said:

If cars have gone to Japan wont they be RHD too. Although I do know that the Japanese like to drive LHD cars at it shows its an import which gives more "status".

Only 1 uk registered. No more to be built sadly ...have to say was tempted.

Black n gold