free hit
counters
Lotus Number 4... - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Number 4...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After owning 3 Elise S1s over the last 17 years, I took the plunge recently and sold my beloved Elise Sport 160 (gulp!) in favour of an Exige S Roadster. Two test drives about a month ago at Silv

Cheers for the comments....I must confess I didn't take the photos in my original post - but I did take these on my phone the other day - slightly less inspiring backgrounds (and the quintessential li

Another day, another photo... Had a fantastic blast in it yesterday, what a car.... Thanks for all the positive comments - makes it feel even more special   

Posted Images

Cracking pics too! Conversely, my visit to Silverstone was a cup of coffee and the Evora purchase a month or so ago was a side thought, I'd pretty much made my mind up to buy it before I'd turned up :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Congratulations :animier: !  I only can approve your choice, as mine is almost a twin sister, apart from the sienna brown color, but both colors are almost the same ... sleek look of the roadster with silver wheels rocks :wub: !

Looks good Dave. :thumbup:

Even your photos that you took are pretty good.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Here's a couple of the interior - I've always been a fan of red leather with grey, black or silver.  When I saw this car advertised in this colour combination and spec I knew I was on a slippery slope....:lol:

IMG_4393.thumb.JPG.447bffc813c5ac667024b38215b79153.JPG

IMG_4394.thumb.JPG.6ad73c0038cc4b625220816c340dbd5e.JPG

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

Lovely car. Very very nice. Well done matey, you've got good taste! :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

11 hours ago, French Frie said:

Great ! Now, take it to the proper roads, and you’ll be in love forever :wub: :

IMG_0728.thumb.JPG.879eaee765ee477d420abfc15f30aa7e.JPG

Stunning scenery - I see you and your passenger have matching blue scarves....!     I intend to do a European trip in the car at some point.

Brill choice, grey plus red leather is great combo, the roadster is a much underrated car imho, had mine 3 years now after 3 different elise versions, black with red interior set off by the silver wheels which I think look great, an  occasion  every time I take it out. You'll love it.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Daveb99 said:

I see you and your passenger have matching blue scarves....!   

:P hey, we’re french, aren’t we B-) ?

please bring your roadster on the continent, and on mountains roads in particular... this is the best car for that: powerful enough to blast every other mechanical animal, yet small enough to compose with hairpins and narrow roads... and without front splitter and roof, the roadster is the best Exige there !

... ain’t no mountain high enough :P !

5840097728cd2_Photo25-06-2016090136.thumb.jpg.f2ad89b70c80fe944c39a634f3cfddfa.jpg