free hit
counters
dedicated office wall prints with sign - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Günter

dedicated office wall prints with sign

Hello ..

is there any realistic way to get an S4 series 'Esprit V8 GT' and an 'Elise S1' design print .. signed with real pen by Julian ?

..as the office rooms over here get an official restyle, from an 'temporarily' guest status in our rooms we now get our company-brand looks ..and therefore I have the idea to create just an extra special note - it would help of course to create at least a little awareness in SMT on how I am, what I have as background and what my "tribe" is ?

..as I still not have enough time to get my cars and bikes on road it would help a lot mentally in terms of "keep your dreams" ..instead to run out of the office and shout out to loud on the way things go over here in SOLERA day by day..

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I had contact with the guys from blackart via fb once..

it is of course an alternative solution, and goes more into my beloved CAD area of drawings

What I think it could be good as well to give some positive feeling, that's to have a more "colorfull" scetch style .. in the way years ago seen for the Elise S2 / 340 design scetches in LotusClub Deutschland clubhouse.

in my case just more focussed on Esprit S4 and Elise S1