free hit
counters
TLF GT430 Club - Page 12 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

TLF GT430 Club

• Gold FFM
On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:07, The Pits said:

430tree.jpg

See, now that's what happens when you leave it sitting at the side of the road instead of driving it, and you're not the first owner of a British sports car to fall victim either, :P .............

MGB-with-tree-growing-in-engine-bay.jpg.6423fb1570ef09329a8bd79590cfd94a.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very big day for me today. This is now in the garage. Really special car. Looks very low and compact. Didn't take up the garage space I was expecting. It has massive presence with those win

Mine has been delivered yesterday   

Guilty m'lud! Motorsport Green. Carbon race seats, sound deadening, air con, no stereo, black diamond cut wheels with black wingstays. Impossible to believe but it should be sitting in

Posted Images

Jonny

If I’m reading this right there are three for sale currently, all green. The Howard’s one, the Central Lotus one ( both of which are Empire Green - one with black wheels and one with silver ones) and the B&C one being Olive Green.

I personally love green and think yours is truly stunning. A part of me quite likes the Olive Green too although I know that splits opinion. I’m not sold on Empire Green though - I suppose in the same way that I wasnt sold on Silverstone’s black one and this from someone who drives a grey 400. The different planes of the surface lend themselves to brighter colours in my view. Seems a shame that they then get lost with the colour.

Well done Jamie though for speccing something different.

Greg

2 hours ago, Alfa2Evora said:

See, now that's what happens when you leave it sitting at the side of the road instead of driving it, and you're not the first owner of a British sports car to fall victim either, :P .............

MGB-with-tree-growing-in-engine-bay.jpg.6423fb1570ef09329a8bd79590cfd94a.jpg

Apparently that was MG's attempt at a bio-fuel car. Unfortunately it never made it through to production due to two main reasons:

1) the driver couldn't see where he was going

2) the car could only be used in the Spring and Summer

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

Lots of exterior shots @The Pits so let's also see some interior detail too please. ;)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
16 minutes ago, Connor - Central Lotus said:

Hi Greg,

The central Lotus Evora GT430 is a sold car, we just put the pictures on to share it with everyone :) 

Greg - what's a guy who works for a Lotus dealer doing with a bloody Ooooodi.    Argh........  ;)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Beautiful car Jonny, that green works so well with it. 

Its a car that also (IMHO) works beautifully with Mr Yules Blue, flame red and i would love to see a liquid yellow one. 

On the black car, they dont tend to photograph well, certainly mine doesnt but in the flesh so many ppl comment how aggressive it looks. I bet the black gt430 in the flesh looked very dominating. 

That olive green however.....:sick: 

• Gold FFM

Oh my @Trevsked that is lovely. Thank you for sharing and I am assuming the GT410 will be similar.  The only chnage for me would be the top of the central tunnel in the red alcantara.  I like that a lot sir...

8 hours ago, Connor - Central Lotus said:

Hi Greg,

The central Lotus Evora GT430 is a sold car, we just put the pictures on to share it with everyone :) 

Thanks for correcting me Connor. Does that mean your advertised GT430 is still open for spec?

Greg

26 minutes ago, Bruss said:

Ah, comfort vs sporty. Do Lotus quote a weight difference?

I’d be careful... that implies lardy and heavy versus something more normal. Truth is the standard carbon Lotus buckets are very spartan... the Sparco sears are lovely. Not sure on weight saving....: but they are super lovely

• Like 1

Not implying lardy at all. I have the very lardy (and comfy) recaro's. Just looking at some track day seats for mine and comparing weights. If I'm going to fit something for my track trips and refit the R's for road, it may be that a compromise with your Sparco's might be possible.