free hit
counters
TLF GT430 Club - Page 16 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

TLF GT430 Club

Yes and I did as Dave has done but it's still not enough, although a little better.

Trevor.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Snows Lotus told me they have a spacers approach to changing the recline angle of 410 seats. Perhaps suits the 430 too.  (Only forward planning in my case......)

7 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Just one suggestion.  "Move!"

Why have a Lotus with all this wonderful power and driver involvement in all you have is a crowded city to play in?

Just saying!  ;)

Come to Scotland and live here. The roads are some of the best in the world. largely empty. You can make lots of noise.  Job done.

And some great Whiskas🤣

The roads are better still in france if you keep off the D roads full of speed traps on UK plates you are still safe anyway 

• Like 1

In this instance I actually think it would be a bit much if the wing was aligned with the other panels. Very happy with it as it is.

You can overdo matching. And carbon.

Yes all run-in now and ready to go.

11 hours ago, DJW said:

Time to swap out for some sparcos Trev 

Maybe I should have had those in the first place but seemed such a lot of money at thye time. I'm still mulling it over.

Trevor.

20 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Come to Scotland and live here. The roads are some of the best in the world. largely empty. You can make lots of noise.  Job none.

There, corrected that for you. :P

• Haha 1

We don't need to work. We're quite happy for you Southerners to subsidise our free prescriptions, free personal care, free whiskey allowance, free air, cheap housing and gorgeous views....

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

free whiskey allowance

Hmmm. 🤔 I don’t think that you’ve been paying attention properly since you’ve been up there. 

2 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Hmmm. 🤔 I don’t think that you’ve been paying attention properly since you’ve been up there. 

Maybe he prefers the Irish stuff??

He might do. But the Scots wouldn’t be giving away Irish whiskey for free, would they?

(Anyway, enough rediculous thread drifts. Back to the topic - the TLF GT430 owners thread).