free hit
counters
TLF GT430 Club - Page 22 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

TLF GT430 Club

Recommended Posts

As another that's had a prod round your new car - well done. Colour is superb imho. 😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Good work @blindside congrats! Will you be hanging around for the breakfast meet at Leven’s on Sunday morning? @C8RKH and I will be there with our Sport 410’s. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @ricvx

Yes, I’m picking the car up on Sunday mid-morning so will hopefully get a chance to catch-up with you both👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, blindside said:

Thanks @ricvx

Yes, I’m picking the car up on Sunday mid-morning so will hopefully get a chance to catch-up with you both👍

Congratulations. I have seen the Leven orange 430 up close and it is a stunner. May I ask the colour and mileage of your 410?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the new car, youll absolutely love it I'm sure.

 

Trevor.

  • Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive congratulations to you again Jimmy. It was great to meet you and great to see this car going to a well deserved home. You'll be turning heads everywhere with that thing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on the purchase, it's a gorgeous car! 😍 I am slightly biased owning a burnt orange Evora NA with SR wrap so yours is effectively a better modern updated version of mine, some of the short fallings corrected and all the good bits remain but turned up a couple of notches.  I'm glad someone took it off the market as I was starting to look into selling one of my kidneys to finance buying this lovely machine!  😉😄.   Wishing you many happy traffic free miles of motoring!

A super car in the hands of a super owner! After out chat Jimmy I'm looking at planning an Irish road trip for next year. Anyone interested?

Oh yes please, I was in Galway last year and the roads on outskirts looked amazing with great views.  I was also in the south many years ago and same there too, lovely scenery and windy roads.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, C8RKH said:

A super car in the hands of a super owner! After out chat Jimmy I'm looking at planning an Irish road trip for next year. Anyone interested?

There we go again have to agree with you 😂, Jimmy is a top guy and his new car is looks  amazing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some stunning roads in NI, great place for a road trip, no better guide than Jimmy in a GT430!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Pits said:

Some stunning roads in NI, great place for a road trip, no better guide than Jimmy in a GT430!

I've driven a lot of the NI roads in some great cars when I was in Ecurie 25 supercar club - we had a base up there so went many times.

Agreed, some great roads.

Congrats on the GT430 Jimmy, from another owner. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2019 at 14:20, C8RKH said:

I'm looking at planning an Irish road trip for next year. Anyone interested?

10 hours ago, The Pits said:

Some stunning roads in NI, great place for a road trip, no better guide than Jimmy in a GT430!

Very happy to act as a route suggester and badly behaved translator & chaperone. 😉 As you probably know there is a big motorsport following and petrolhead community in N. Ireland. Any significant 'posse of Loti' would definitely get lots of positive interest. I'd suggest that with our extreme damp weather levels (like Scotland 😎) the 'high summer' months between June & August would be the best time to run the trip. There are lots of great roads, especially the North Coast including Donegal, good places to stay in/visit and its not too crowded.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blindside said:

Very happy to act as a route suggester and badly behaved translator & chaperone. 😉 As you probably know there is a big motorsport following and petrolhead community in N. Ireland. Any significant 'posse of Loti' would definitely get lots of positive interest. I'd suggest that with our extreme damp weather levels (like Scotland 😎) the 'high summer' months between June & August would be the best time to run the trip. There are lots of great roads, especially the North Coast including Donegal, good places to stay in/visit and its not too crowded.

Please tell me that unlike here in Scotland, the dreaded midge is NOT an inhabitant of your lovely Isle?


Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a problem here and not anywhere near the same levels, or the ferocity as you get in the Scottish Isles in summer. I've seen grown men running into the sea fully clothed to escape their mass formation attacks!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blindside said:

Not a problem here and not anywhere near the same levels, or the ferocity as you get in the Scottish Isles in summer. I've seen grown men running into the sea fully clothed to escape their mass formation attacks!

Are you sure that wasn't the Queen Midge they weren't running from? 

image.jpeg.7164e58cadf46713aaae4a64d48a40ac.jpeg 

Right, I'll take this talk of an Irish Road Trip to a new thread so we can continue the focus on the loveliness that is the GT430!  

Image result for evora GT430

 

  • Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @mik. I'm sorry to say I won't be surprised when we get the usual doubters harping on how Lotus always fiddles it's numbers etc lol.  I do love the Motorsport Green colour and it would tempt me out of a red, especially when you see the sun hitting it... :)


Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really nice balanced summary - thanks for that. Glad you are enjoying it!


Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...