Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF GT430 Club - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

this car is gorgeous. I got the chance to see one in real, I have to admit this is really something. I am a big fan of the Exige design, but near this gt430... mmm I don't know anymore.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Amazing looking looking car, impossible to pick fault anywhere, do like the Carbon buckets seats in red and black.

3 hours ago, The Pits said:

Welcome to the very exclusive carbon race seat fan club! ??

Do they come standard in the two colours, Pits?, they should have launched the Exige 430 yesterday with this colour combination buckets yesterday they just lift the caben, even more so in the smaller Exige caben, wish I would have spec'd my 250 buckets the same.

Carbon seats are very easy to customize because they are done from scratch in-house. So anything goes really. I sent a photoshop of what I wanted and that's how they came. The extra cost of doing this was very reasonable in my opinion, less than £400. I'm not sure how the 'exclusive' program works for other models. Might cost more if the seats are already made but GT430 is a very bespoke process, much more so than Exige V6 Cup was. I'm actually against buying new cars out of principle but Lotus didn't build me a GT430, they built my GT430. Car also comes with a Li-ion battery charger (that's what's in the footwell), which is much appreciated, they aren't cheap.

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6723.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Jonny, that truly is a thing of beauty.

When's it coming home?  Can't wait to see it up close.

Having seen Mark's recently, I can testify that no matter how good they look in photo's, they are truly epic and the attention to detail staggering when seen in person.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Pits said:

IMG_6720.jpg

Jonny, gorgeous..... enjoy the moment!

from the above pic.....the transmission tunnel..... it looks as though the twin stitching stops and melts into the alcantara...... is this standard - or a very specific detail change by yourself?

I couldn't see from the other interior pic..... have you come up with a solution to the "blank button" and/ or does that mean you have a solution for the exhaust valve in tour?

• Thanks 1

Thanks Anthony, yours won't be long! Have added another interior pic. Neither are very good, low light and grainy as you can see. The stitching stops where the perforated leather panel does, that's standard, nothing extra. My car has red and white stitching, the standard look is red and silver. The white is just a bit brighter but apparently silver stitching wears better. Having seen Mark's car I can confirm the 'standard' GT430 interior is really nice as it is.

I still have a blank in the button line up which I'd like to change at some point but no rush. No plans to make it noisier yet, I think the closed valve will help get the car on track so will leave it as is for the time being.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Pits said:

Car also comes with a Li-ion battery charger (that's what's in the footwell), which is much appreciated, they aren't cheap.

My 250 came with the same charger

Edited by Bravo73
Unnecessary quoting

Got to say lotus interiors have come on leaps and bounds in the last few years in terms of  quality of materials, looks and fit and finish and bigger choice and have just made a other step with the 430 which just looks great.

Edited by scotty435
Change

If anyone really wants to see a PPF video I’ll do one but I thought people were getting fed up of those!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1