free hit
counters
TLF GT430 Club - Page 35 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

TLF GT430 Club

22 hours ago, au-yt said:

One thing I’ve found is that the wiring loom is held in place with zip ties onto plastic saddles, the zip ties weren’t tight and that caused a creaking noise. I’ve had the head unit, the glove box and the Shrouds around the steering column out and cured 98% there is still one I cannot locate.

Hi there, sounds like a good starting point, I'll have a play later!

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very big day for me today. This is now in the garage. Really special car. Looks very low and compact. Didn't take up the garage space I was expecting. It has massive presence with those win

Mine has been delivered yesterday   

Guilty m'lud! Motorsport Green. Carbon race seats, sound deadening, air con, no stereo, black diamond cut wheels with black wingstays. Impossible to believe but it should be sitting in

Posted Images

Two brilliant cars from very different times, hopefully the next 40years will see further major advances at Hethel 

• Like 2

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Following the same trajectory, the 2060 car will have 8 cylinders, have 920bhp, weigh 1600kg and produce 1000kg of downforce, without which it could hit a theoretical 280mph. It would still be mid-engined and have a manual gearbox (7 speed if you add one gear every 40 years!). It would also be gorgeous!

My more accurate prediction for the 2060 Lotus is a 2 ton autonomous EV so it really is time to enjoy these cars while we can!

1 hour ago, The Pits said:

52549423-9DE4-4771-A02B-7AA931FDDB64.thumb.jpeg.06555aa2a12df15e23e642fee33a185c.jpeg
Near 40 years of Lotus evolution.

Fantastic! We need more pictures of these two together.

• Like 1

Wow! Would it be ok to share those on our social please?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thank you :thumbsup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

9 hours ago, blindside said:

As we’re having a Bank Holiday Lotus love-in:

275E2D64-53CD-4463-AD96-D1245977189F.jpeg

A6FE08E0-9395-4CAC-BF20-CBD19EEDA50F.jpeg

For me this is the best looking present day lotus and the owner is not only a true enthusiast he is a true gentleman 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Gold FFM

Cheers @scotty435 many thanks for the comment. I hope that you are in good form & good luck with the car hunting. (The yellow 410 at Hoffman’s definitely does look the business). 

• Like 1

As far as I know Bell and Colvill as still as this 430 for sale and the last time I looked they where offering 50/50 🤔 thats got me thinking I could worry about the the other £50k in two years time, but not sure Linda would agree lol. Looks like i might be in for a sleepless night  with a Liquid yellow 430 on my mind.

97733A0A-056F-472A-8854-F3DC3C8DDB3E.jpeg

• Like 2

Well Scott, how was the sleep will you be phoning B&C later today?

two different yellow GT430 running around the East Mids would be truly amazing 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

10 hours ago, scotty435 said:

As far as I know Bell and Colvill as still as this 430 for sale and the last time I looked they where offering 50/50 🤔 thats got me thinking I could worry about the the other £50k in two years time, but not sure Linda would agree lol. Looks like i might be in for a sleepless night  with a Liquid yellow 430 on my mind.

97733A0A-056F-472A-8854-F3DC3C8DDB3E.jpeg

It’s still sat at the back of the Lotus showroom on the right hand side apparently, priced at £110k now, sure it was £125k when I saw it last year.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, 2GOOD said:

It’s still sat at the back of the Lotus showroom on the right hand side apparently, priced at £110k now, sure it was £125k when I saw it last year.

Hi all. I looked at this one too but just out of my price range, it is the most beautiful thing in real life, yes it’s currently at £110K with 50/50. I went for the anniversary blue GT430 sport, I couldnt bring myself to buy the Olive Green 430! 

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
6 minutes ago, Andy Shaw said:

. I went for the anniversary blue GT430 sport

Lovely car that Andy and so rare. You need to post more piccies of it.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!