free hit
counters
TLF GT430 Club - Page 37 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

TLF GT430 Club

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very big day for me today. This is now in the garage. Really special car. Looks very low and compact. Didn't take up the garage space I was expecting. It has massive presence with those win

Mine has been delivered yesterday   

Guilty m'lud! Motorsport Green. Carbon race seats, sound deadening, air con, no stereo, black diamond cut wheels with black wingstays. Impossible to believe but it should be sitting in

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, blindside said:

A 430 Club meet at some point when normalisation eventually returns would be great craic. No doubt it would create a good deal of positive interest for Lotus as well. 😎

I think a few of us non GT430 owners would gatecrash that!  Would make some great photo's of the GT430's lined up.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

42831040_10156536457600586_4926288043532353536_o.jpg

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
Posted (edited)

There are two for sale right now at great prices.....

Edited by Bibs

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I know that very car quite well, ex Trevor Skedge, while not my absolute favourite green of course, car still looked amazing. Colour suits an Elise well too, though Kawasaki Green takes the prize for me.

• Gold FFM

Wow, have to say that doesn't look like Olive Green at all. Much more vibrant!

Is Trevor's car the one at B&C? 

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

There are two for sale right now at great prices.....

Have seen both Olive Greens 430s that are for sale and like I said i like the colour. But 50/50 on a new car in one of my favourite colours gives me probably a once in a life time opportunity to purchase my dream car and yes i understand the pros and cons when buying new.

@KGThat looks amazing with the gold highlights 👍

Edited by Bibs

I believe Olive car at B&C is ex @Trevsked, reg DSY knicknamed Daisy. Sounded amazing in the slipstream behind it at Silverstone.

Not a lover of green but that did look fabulous in the flesh

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• 2 weeks later...

This one? Took this pic a while ago while my car was in for service :thumbup:

20181214_130132.jpg

20181214_123959.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Love it 

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Stunning! Welcome to TLF and what an entrance :thumbup:

Evora NA

On 22/05/2020 at 10:48, Xynagy said:

Does anyone know how many GT430 have been specced 2+2?

I only know the Silver one from Monaco.

Hiya, mine wasn't spec'd as 2+2 but I have added a set of back seats from an old Evora and fastened a dog lead to the harness bar, yes the dog comes in the car, it's the only way her in doors would let me buy it!

• Like 1