free hit
counters
So the Police turned up! - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

So the Police turned up!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't me who said that.  Someone must have cloned my account.

That statement alone is criminal.

So bumbling around this morning after late night at work last night. Wife says there is a police van on the drive! So have look and there they are blocking my drive. 2no officers walk to the door and

Posted Images

How come they can't remove the marker ( I presume this is a flag for the police) because they can easily prove that it wasn't you, and already have, in the first instance after you CCTV footage?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• Gold FFM

The police have been brilliant to be fair, they can’t remove the marker because it might not be me but the other ones who done what they done. This is obviously a serious incident. Worse bit was they then said they had to search the van so I have A police van on the drive all the neighbours deciding they got some front garden work to do and I have two coppers pulling  the contents of the van out on the drive.