free hit
counters
Interior Damage - Classic Elan - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Interior Damage

Hi

Have found a mechanically sound 130/5 that's interior has significant mice damage, eaten pieces of the uphostery, and it is in general fairly disgusting. I do not have the skill to do it to a sufficiently high stand. Any recomendations on a company that could, preferably in the South of England.

Thanks

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Cass Bros Bromley done Ricks Altair Green Elite interior and it is stunning they have done a couple of leather repairs for me always top work 

• Gold FFM

No idea on cost as I have only had leather repair done their. Nice chaps to deal with. John give them a call if ok send down to me and I can take them in for you as they are literally at the end of the road where my boy goes to school 

• Gold FFM

Cheers Dan, it's going to be a good while before getting to that stage as all the mechanicals to strip out, interior needs complete refresh as badly faded, the dash being the worst as it has cracked. Once I get the windscreen out I will then remove the dash and binnacle as I need the pillars recovering as well. I might have a couple of Elites to see too first and the S3 turbo is always going to be a long term project so no rush.