free hit
counters
Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430" - Page 16 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430"

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m new to this forum, but I took delivery of mine today. 

Hopefully this does it a little justice: https://gfwilliams.net/cars/430-cup-driven/ 

Posted Images

Sometimes you have to make do with the footage you capture on the day mate. It's not a documentary, use your imagination :lol:

• Haha 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

With or without music? 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Im at work @Bibs so can't comment one way or another... what I personally prefer is maybe a bit of opening and closing music, then the real driving effect for the actually footage.

Great video. I must admit I did find myself keeping a beady eye on the chaps rev counter on the in-car footage to see if he'd be hitting the new low rev limiter haha

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

Fair enough! The 'without' version was the one released of course by Lotus, they thought the same. 

25398827_10156198863421029_9173181531907

• Like 1

Evora NA

Saw the first rhd ones at the factory this week and in the flesh they are rather impressive, front end is more menacing with thebigger intakes and front ‘wings’ . Have to say prefer the rear of the old Cup but otherwise this appears to a proper (and expensive) move forwards. 

• Like 1

Black n gold

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to a chap yesterday who ordered one from B&C, only lives up the road from me too! He's going to be joining TLF shortly I hope :)

I was intrigued by the cooling package on the 430, it includes: 

Improved oil cooling system upgraded to handle the additional heat from the engine oil cooling system.

The car has 5 heat exchangers in total:

Engine oil to coolant cooler

Low temperature system radiator

Primary cooling package

Auxiliary primary cooling radiator.

The main radiator is in the usual place and on the right hand side lower intake is the aux radiator. With a CAC (Charge Air Cooler) on left hand side and to top it all off there's also a gearbox oil cooler!

• Like 1

Evora NA

I guess when you've got a big car company, these things don't take too long. Anyway, let's please keep this thread for discussion on the car. Remember, I know where you live :ph34r:

Evora NA

4 hours ago, Alex1710 said:

I've ordered one, went to see it in the factory just before Christmas!

I'm new to the forum and was going to introduce myself once I pick up the car!

Congrats!

What colour and specs if u don't mind me asking