free hit
counters
Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430" - Page 17 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
4exige

Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430"

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mark248am said:

when do u get it?

Last I heard it was on the way to the dealer so not long!

1 hour ago, BAS said:

Congrats!

What colour and specs if u don't mind me asking 

All I'll say is it's a clean and stealthy spec, will post pics as soon as I get it

32 minutes ago, BatMobile said:

Just to add to the plethora of questions....will you be tracking it? Would love to see one in action. 

I bet the days can't go quick enough...

I will be, looking like my first day will be in March, slightly worried about noise limits though :ermm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
47 minutes ago, Alex1710 said:

I will be, looking like my first day will be in March, slightly worried about noise limits though :ermm:

Where better to christen your new toy?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm finalizing my order on the 430 and wondering if someone can help me with the following:

Can I order the battery isolater option without the fire extinguisher option? 

When I specced the 380 cup they were both listed as separate options on the website, but when it came to the final order spec sheet they had to be ordered together.

 

Wondering if the 430 is the same. As the website lists them as separate options and the order spec sheet lists them individually.

Anyone know? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BAS said:

I'm finalizing my order on the 430 and wondering if someone can help me with the following:

Can I order the battery isolater option without the fire extinguisher option? 

When I specced the 380 cup they were both listed as separate options on the website, but when it came to the final order spec sheet they had to be ordered together.

 

Wondering if the 430 is the same. As the website lists them as separate options and the order spec sheet lists them individually.

Anyone know? Thanks!

order both!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mark248am said:

order both!

Give me the money and I will!

I know for sure you lose the radio if you go for the fire extinguisher as the controls replace the radio deck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicolas, did you even take a test drive?

I see the 7000 rpm limiter already red ... (therefore 6800 rpm) ... or am I wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NANO said:

Nicolas, did you even take a test drive?

I see the 7000 rpm limiter already red ... (therefore 6800 rpm) ... or am I wrong?

Same dials on the 380cup (red on 7k)

I assume they won't make a different dash for every model. Probably ecu rev limit is adjusted for each model.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NANO said:

Nicolas, did you even take a test drive?

I see the 7000 rpm limiter already red ... (therefore 6800 rpm) ... or am I wrong?

Unfortunately no test drive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, geartox said:

Unfortunately no test drive.

what a pity ... it would have been interesting to hear and read your personal judgment ... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it!B-) Would like to see bargeboards fitted though  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SFO said:

is that the one in Lotus instagram pics?

Yep

Just now, PhillC said:

Yep

Sorry no not the one on Lotus, but the one on nt80one

23 minutes ago, geartox said:

the ultimate lotus in my opinion. congratulations !

Is is a wonderful machine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forum. Great to have the car on here. Hope to see it out and about before too long. Keep us posted with how you get on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...