free hit
counters
Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430" - Page 18 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430"

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m new to this forum, but I took delivery of mine today. 

Hopefully this does it a little justice: https://gfwilliams.net/cars/430-cup-driven/ 

Posted Images

Beautiful car and it looks so good in the yellow. Love the elan.B-)

Was going to get an Elise 250 or 260 Cup but looking at your pics of the 430 Cup, I am very tempted.

• Like 1

27628920_1799091990135238_3015548269511968538_o.jpg

Not actually the same car this one is Liquid Yellow I believe. Plus yellow harness bar. Possibly heading to B&C?

I take it that solar yellow is your colour Phil as viewed your 380 sport at Silverstone, and had a look over the 430, 

Absolutely awesome , be interesting to hear how much different it is over the 380

9 minutes ago, Tex said:

I take it that solar yellow is your colour Phil as viewed your 380 sport at Silverstone, and had a look over the 430, 

Absolutely awesome , be interesting to hear how much different it is over the 380

Yellow is the only colour! And yes both cars are awesome.

Will happily give you my view on the differences, once running in is complete and I've stretched it's legs on track.

I almost bought your 380, had struck a deal with Matt but as both he and Aimee were then off ill I couldn’t finalise.

Went In a few days later and Aimee had sold it, so will probably go with Kawasaki Green now 

21 hours ago, The Pits said:

27628920_1799091990135238_3015548269511968538_o.jpg

Not actually the same car this one is Liquid Yellow I believe. Plus yellow harness bar. Possibly heading to B&C?

B&C have ordered a yellow one so this is likely to be it.

I thought it was PhillC's before someone mentioned they were different cars!

@PhillC What screws/bolts do you have securing your front number plate?

I was told the 430 no longer supports normal number plate screws but threaded bolts instead! 

From your distant pics the solution yours has looks neater than the bolts they have test fitted to mine

@Gashead1105 thanks... Lagoon Blue/White, for sure the best combination, as you know :)

Apologies for the topic drift re the 430 :( 

cheers

Mark

6 hours ago, Alex1710 said:

@PhillC What screws/bolts do you have securing your front number plate?

I was told the 430 no longer supports normal number plate screws but threaded bolts instead! 

From your distant pics the solution yours has looks neater than the bolts they have test fitted to mine

Best to talk to Lotus Silverstone, I am not technical in the slightest unfortunately.