free hit
counters
Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430" - Page 26 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Not for the faint of heart! - Now "Exige Cup 430"

I think any car bar a caterham lacks feel vs a Lotus, but yes you did get used to it. 

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m new to this forum, but I took delivery of mine today. 

Hopefully this does it a little justice: https://gfwilliams.net/cars/430-cup-driven/ 

Posted Images

On 12/11/2018 at 13:11, DJW said:

I think any car bar a caterham lacks feel vs a Lotus, but yes you did get used to it. 

As someone with a Caterham and Lotus, I'm probably not the ideal person to test then!

I felt it had less steering feel than my C-Class though...

17 minutes ago, GFWilliams said:

As someone with a Caterham and Lotus, I'm probably not the ideal person to test then!

I felt it had less steering feel than my C-Class though...

Really 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Well it’s a while since I sold mine but I was hugely impressed with the handling of car, so can’t recall steering feeling poor.  It was light vs caterham and lotus, but it tackled some pretty challenging Cotswolds roads at a rapid pace , filling me with confidence and a big smile. 

The only bit that unsettled me was the car felt like the back moved around a bit on straight roads, with change of camber.  Enough to have them check Geo, which was fine.  Potentially a trait of car where you had to trust it was ok, but felt a tad weird.  

Still miss the drive of car, but not so much the looks. 

• Like 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• 3 weeks later...