free hit
counters
Exige 380 ecu remap - Page 4 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even if you could, raising the rev-limiter on the 380 might be unwise... Expanding on your existing comments, Lotus use the slightly lower engine RPM-limit to protect the Super Charger from over-

@alias23 I'm not going to speculate. The new 430 Cup has a higher RPM limit than the 380, as does the 350 and V6S. I took a look at the De Roure parts list and  the only thing I could see is that from

When I had my 997 GT3 I looked to part ex against an RS version.  Car had a new engine fitted at 3k miles.  Dealer showed me the bill.... £52k !!!!

Auto blip is working but at the moment I do not use it and leave it off all the time

When I had my engine failure the dealer and some other unrelated tuners suggested that in some way it could cause something like a lean condition or even detonation when you should be off throttle but autoblip works

I would say that it made no sense as the autoblip is just plugged to accelarate shortly in the same way you could do manually with the throttle but it s true that for some reason Lotus wanted to make the throttle not reactive when braking and blipping

Then I shortly tried to turn on the autoblip again on the road for normal driving and after some time therere was a check engine light on and car was in low power mode

I turned off the autoblip restarted the car and all was ok but with the obd code reader the code was related to some throttle position sensor wrong value etc

The car electronic throttle has as most cars two pedal throttle signals etc and for some reasons the way the autoblip works might not work well with the car...

I would like to get some more details from komotec that installs them on the cars or from auto blip but at the moment I m not using it

• 1 year later...
On 20/05/2019 at 20:07, Maxi_z said:

Then I shortly tried to turn on the autoblip again on the road for normal driving and after some time therere was a check engine light on and car was in low power mode

I don't know whether or not you managed to solve your AUTO-BLiP issue, but trying to find other failure reports, I found this, which looks similar :
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/solved-autoblip-causing-issues.124470/
With a solution and interesting info in post #8.