free hit
counters
Hangar 111Signature Exhaust - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
bosshog

Hangar 111Signature Exhaust

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, bosshog said:

Hi Dave, yes I am.

OK, so exhausts and noise is a fairly subjective thing, but the QT system isn't completely silent it does have a sporty note to it.  However, at higher engine (exhaust gas) speeds, it quietens down a lot.  From the pit wall, listening to a car passing on full chat, there is no exhaust tone, just an aerodynamic 'jet fighter' type sound.  There are couple of videos on our FB page that try to capture it.

A couple of forum frequenters are now running them, so they may be able to offer an impartial view?  @Dunc1 @MartynB

Dave

Haven't had chance to get mine loaded up yet :(

I'm really interested in replacing most of the diffuser fasteners with Dzus, so it may take a while to get that sorted out. That and getting time to sort/enjoy stuff. Looking forward to trying it out next year though. It's lovely build quality.

Interested in something lighter and a bit quieter for my 400. QuickSilver exhaust sounded like it was the go but Bell & Colvill told me they weren't selling them due to quality reasons.

Would be interested in the Signature QT if/when it becomes 400-compatible.

2016 Evora 400 | Signature Silver on Red Alcantara