free hit
counters
Vendors... - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mark030358

Vendors...

Why is it that some vendors do and some vendors don't answer techhnical queries by either emails or posts re their products? A simple Fek off would do if they aren't interested... cant undersatnd it at all...???

thanks

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
9 hours ago, Mark030358 said:

Why is it that some vendors do and some vendors don't answer techhnical queries by either emails or posts re their products? A simple Fek off would do if they aren't interested... cant undersatnd it at all...???

thanks

While many vendors I wrote to did answer in a really nice and detailed way about their products I exactly know what you mean

I have also different friends or people I know that are tuners or mechanics for racing cars or other motorsports and even with them is not always easy to communicate as their view is really biased on their interest and their ideas even when is just for chatting

I guess when you do that to earn money and maybe you invest on a product or a part then not everyone wants to compare it in every single detail with others as sometimes the real answer could be that the oem part is even better or that someone else made a better solution or a cheaper solution....

Over that they have to deal a few times with people that know as much as them or more and many times with people that do not understand at all how it works and criticize without knowing and they would not like either situation of course

But at the end I think that it would be much better if they were making an open discussion about their products