free hit
counters
BiH November 20th - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

BiH November 20th

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Excellent!

Was in south of France for last one but back now so I'll be there (as long as somebody else is going..)

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

OK..   Quality not quantity then.  I'll be eating but sounds like a big table won't be needed.

Where's Buddsy ?

27 minutes ago, phil flash said:

Where's Buddsy ?

Sorry guys again I cant make this one. My taxi duties are moving into full swing...

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Im sure youve seen the potential visit from our friends from The Netherlands.  Maybe after this evening you could feedback about supporting an evening on the 2nd Monday of April '18 rather than 3rd as I am away working this week and cant be there tonight.  Could be a very nice evening and a great line up in the car park.

2 hours ago, PhilW said:

Im sure youve seen the potential visit from our friends from The Netherlands.  Maybe after this evening you could feedback about supporting an evening on the 2nd Monday of April '18 rather than 3rd as I am away working this week and cant be there tonight.  Could be a very nice evening and a great line up in the car park.

Easter Monday is 2nd April so can't see any reason why we can't meet on the 9th April instead. Better book a table or two if there's 13 from the Netherlands to start with..

Phil

Maybe you could pencil in a booking with BIH tonight for say 20?

Phil

Yeah, was thinking of doing that as sometimes there's another big group there (Rotary Club?) on a Monday.