free hit
counters
Red interior looks - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Maxica

Red interior looks

I’m considering of selecting red leather interior but I never seen how does it look on exige?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

if it's Venom red, it looks this way (when premium pack is selected) ... it's a bit darker in RL than on pictures  : 

image2.thumb.JPG.0561856ce3b447cad51044727d54cb6b.JPG

• Like 1

I have pearlescent white exterior with venom red interior. I wasn’t keen on it at first but after viewing in the flesh I love it, I feel it makes the car a bit more special on the inside. When I got mine (14 reg) you only got quilted leather in the roadster but mine is specced with it in a coupe:)

My Exige S "Coupe" with leather Venom Red. The stitching is different to the Roadster seats. 

Red leather looks great on black, grey, silver and white cars. Not recommended on colorful cars. 

Red leather for the Exige S was only available with the pricey - Premium Pack-  including carpet and full leather on dashboard and sills.

Like RedViper said: Extremely rare in a Coupe, 99% were sold with the - Premium Sport Pack-

nbyh6i4l.jpg

yezid5q6.jpg

Edited by ArthouseCompany

Couple of pics of mine with the Venom Red interior, some like it, some others aren't so keen, personally I think it looks fantastic with the Carbon grey paint.

IMG_8806.jpg

IMG_998.jpg

• Like 1

Plenty of pics here so I won't add more, but my grey V6S with Venom Red looked absolutely B-). Classy combo.