free hit
counters
New owner intro - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New owner intro

Just dropped in to say hello, px'ed my Elise for the orange 350 at silverstone a couple of weeks ago, I think it has previously been owned by a couple of contributors here,

got my first trackday in it booked for a week on Monday at Bedford (never been before), with some tuition from Andrew Bentley who was recommended by Matt and Aimee, can't wait.

cheers

Gareth

IMG_0439.JPG

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just dropped in to say hello, px'ed my Elise for the orange 350 at silverstone a couple of weeks ago, I think it has previously been owned by a couple of contributors here, got my first trackday

Congrats. That will be Dave's car which he px'd for his upgrade to a 380. Nice car and welled looked after, just be careful with washing too hard around the head lamps as the black is via plastidip sp

Thanks guys Matt, not from the MK area, am on the not so sunny Salisbury Plain! Lots of good driving roads though?

Posted Images

Congrats. That will be Dave's car which he px'd for his upgrade to a 380. Nice car and welled looked after, just be careful with washing too hard around the head lamps as the black is via plastidip spray and not vinyl wrap.

• Thanks 1

www.alias23.com

Welcome Gareth and congrats on the new car. Nice to see you getting it on track ASAP, enjoy :D

Did you get a free membership upgrade flyer from Silverstone? 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

hi and welcome.......

hope you enjoy your track days.........I think you may well find them addictive in that particular piece of machinery 

:thumbsup:

cheers

G

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

3 hours ago, Bibs said:

Welcome Gareth and congrats on the new car. Nice to see you getting it on track ASAP, enjoy :D

Did you get a free membership upgrade flyer from Silverstone? 

Thanks  gents, Bibs Not sure about membership upgrade (what's that?),  I got a silverstone trackday thrown in, but decided to "save it" until the weather improves, hence Bedford.

• Gold FFM

Lovely car that Gareth. nice one. Enjoy....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Congrats, looks lovely - one day I'll be bold enough to go for the orange.   Stunning.

I also bought a V6 from Silverstone recently - very happy with it thus far B-)

Bibs - what's all this about a membership upgrade flyer......I didn't get one either! 

Edited by Daveb99

They'd run out, I'll be posting some more shortly. I'd be happy to honour the deal in the meantime if you'd like a free upgrade?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbup:

Evora NA

Welcome Gareth. nice choice of car and colour.

Are you from the area? MK / Bedford? If you are you may see me floating around in my bright green Cup at some point.

I also plan to get up to Bedford when the weather gets a bit warmer as it only a few miles from me.

Matt

Welcome to TLF Gareth. :welcome:

That is one stunning photo!!! (I mean the car in the photo :) ) 

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

On 22/11/2017 at 11:20, Composite guru said:

Welcome Gareth. nice choice of car and colour.

Are you from the area? MK / Bedford? If you are you may see me floating around in my bright green Cup at some point.

I also plan to get up to Bedford when the weather gets a bit warmer as it only a few miles from me.

Matt

Thanks guys

Matt, not from the MK area, am on the not so sunny Salisbury Plain! Lots of good driving roads though?

• Like 1