free hit
counters
The Lotus Evora Sport 410 GP - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
SF Lotus at Cars Dawydiak

The Lotus Evora Sport 410 GP

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Some amazing photos off the car on your website, U.K dealerships take note you could learn how to advertise a car by just taking a look how the Americans do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, scotty435 said:

Some amazing photos off the car on your website, U.K dealerships take note you could learn how to advertise a car by just taking a look how the Americans do it.

Thanks much. I happen to be the "photo guy", so I actually really appreciate that ha! Prolly took too many photos really, but I tend to do that with anything awesome :lol:

Edited by SF Lotus at Cars Dawydiak
  • Like 2

oh thats just fantastic... and as others have said, really great job of presenting it on the website..

would love that in my garage..

• Like 2

My oh my they are very handsome looking cars.:wub: 

I don't know why it is, but all Lotus cars seem to look so very good in so many different colours. Not all marques suit such a wide pallet range imo, from what might be regarded by some as a drab grey right through to the brightest of 'in yer face' colours.

Or maybe it's just me being the consummate fanboy!B-)

Just stunning and some great phots.  Welcome to TLF.

Great photo.

Unfortunately, however, the thing that jumps out of me from that sea of black are the orange reflectors at the front. Are there any aftermarket options to replace them with something darker?

Are they not actually illuminated in the USA, and a legal requirement? 

I’m sure that they’ve got to be there but isn’t there a smoked variant somewhere? (Like people do with front and rear lights). 

It would look nicer, they are quite prominent against the black cars. 

16 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Great photo.

Unfortunately, however, the thing that jumps out of me from that sea of black are the orange reflectors at the front. Are there any aftermarket options to replace them with something darker?

These are a US regulation and they are reflective and lighted.  Front orange-yellow rear panel red.  While many of us over here due darken or smoke the reflector our attempts are mostly illegal due to changing the tint of the lighting, however we seem to get away with it at least in some states.   As to blacked out reflectors some of the Japanese premium cars seem to have perfected a design that looks dark in daylight but both reflects and appears lighted in the correct color spectrum.

I like the colour and the style -JPS - why limit them ?  - makes no sense to me.... that's kind of P factory BS....

I’m sure that if you ordered a black 410 with gold trimmings, the factory would have no problem building you one. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Beetleything said:

I like the colour and the style -JPS - why limit them ?  - makes no sense to me.... that's kind of P factory BS....

It's a normal Lotus practice to do 'special edition' limited runs. However, in my experience with them, you can almost always show them the colour of your money and they can be 'persuaded' to do more. It just won't have a 'number X of xyz' plaque on the dash is all. :)

• Like 1