free hit
counters
Lotus Elite/Eclat Service Parts List for sale - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Berend72

Lotus Elite/Eclat Service Parts List for sale

I have this book twice, so I am selling this book. The first page was missing, so I attached a copy of my other Parts book to this book. Furthermore it is in good condition, some writing on pages, but no heavy damage or tored pages. Price is 60 euros or 53,70 Pounds. Shipment to the UK is 19,50 euros / 17,45 Pounds.  This Topic should be in parts for sale Elite/Eclat but appears now in topic Ebay?! 

20170819_112816.jpg

20170819_112827.jpg

20170819_112858.jpg

half nov 2017 014.jpg

Edited by Berend72
topic should be moved to parts for sale Elite /Eclat, but cannot move/alter it...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hello David, I cannot find a exact print year in the beginning of the book, but on most pages there is a date stamped 25-6-1982, more in the back some pages are stamped november 1984.... Hope this helps? Otherwise I have to look more careful. 

Hi Berend,

I might be wrong in how I'm approaching this question, because now that I think about it, the manual could be specific to a type-75 but printed in 1984.

Is the Parts List for a Type-75 and a 907, or is it for a type-83 with a 912? Perhaps it's both?

Thanks,
David

Hi David,  I also thought that the book with stamps of 1983 would contain only the parts for the S2 Elite / Eclat  but as you can see on picture I attache here is the S1 and S2 are mentioned. Next to that, the engine part numbers specific for 907, 911 or 912 are commencing with this number on which engine the part was first used... Mostly you will find 907 numbers... 

I myself own a Eclat S1. 

half nov 2017 015.jpg

Edited by Berend72

Hi Berend,

I looked at another Service Parts Manual online and the seller described it as containing S1 & S2 parts.

If you don't mind shipping it to the US, I'll gladly buy it. Perhaps PM me for payment details?

Thanks,
DB

PS:

I miss having wide-plank hardwood floors.