free hit
counters
Lotus Driving Academy - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, just went back from a day at the lotus driving academy and wanted to say how great it was. We went with my brother and enjoyed the instruction of Martin Donnelly and he is great fun outside of the

We had the bronze license. This included 3 on track sessions of 20 Minutes, a visit of the factory and of classic team lotus. We had two sessions on the north track to get familiar with the car a

Posted Images

I'm guessing Jonny was referring to Danny Hartgrove, who was an instructor and co-ordinator at LDA rather than Dany with the awesome hair. Last I heard I think Danny was working with his wife Lisa who is ex-Lotus and running her own business now but I'll check. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Very good news if they are starting it back up. Hopefully a real turning point for the company.

:thumbup:

• Like 2

Still talking about the one with the hair...from the thread Mark mentioned

"The Bahar Effect

10 April 2017
This has winner written all over it. Everything he touches turns into gold."

Cant work out if that is serious or if they taking the piss! 

buddsy
  • Like 1

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

14 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

(Slight thread drift) Out of interest, Bibs, where did Danny end up?

He's working for British Car Auctions in Norwich but will no doubt end up on the rota as instructor at the LDA again sometime soon :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

He did, but I believe as a driver on an ad hoc basis and he'll be there tomorrow. I'll say hello as I'm heading up for the launch :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

The factory will be closed then mate and they're doing filming in the afternoon. Give me a call though and if there's anything going on I'll see what can be done :)

Evora NA

No worries Stuart. It was mainly filming some promo material.

Jonny, Danny sends his warmest regards to you mate :)

• Like 1

Evora NA