free hit
counters
I've joined the Evora club! - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
M4rk

I've joined the Evora club!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Congratulations Mark, welcome to the Evora club :D

Congrats Mark. Evora are good in snow, drove my first Evora home from Chris Neals and it started snowing when we were going round Brum. 2/3 inches deep when we got home

Congrats Mark, I was wondering where you had been over the last few months. 360 Cup and 400 - what a pair!

Congratulations and welcome to Evora ownership.  My S1 was Carbon Grey, but my 400 is Metallic Orange.

Would love to see some pictures!

Congrats Mark, great choice. 400s are superb value, not too shabby on the track either!

Enjoy!

:thumbup:

What a lovely set of cars you will have. Congratulations, Christmas has come early this year for you 

@The Pits thank you, I agree with you.  I have to say that I am very much looking forward to getting a close look at the GT430 they have in stock when I go to collect, you must be counting down the hours.

Stunning car Martin black works particularly well on the 400/410 for me.

I am officially in the Evora club too now having paid for mine but unable to drive it just at the moment, long story involving PPF but worth getting it all sorted before registration. Will be in my garage soon though, my first Evora also. Can't wait.

Nice choice Mark, good to see one with some proper wheels rather than silhouette ones :sofa:

Another Evora for the East Anglian meets :thumbup: ------------although I don't get there much myself :no

Thanks Paul, yes I like silver alloys too and I think they work well with this colour.  I will hopefully get the car along to the Bird in Hand at some point after Christmas.

Yes, I was reading about your PPF work on the other thread, I can totally see why you would want that.  It will be worth the wait to know it is well protected.  And what an Evora to start with too, it will be great to see footage from your first track outing.

4 hours ago, M4rk said:

Thanks guys.  I do think the 400 represents excellent value and with moderate use shouldn't depreciate too much (not that we think of that when buying!).  The man maths has been working overtime to make this work.  

@550superfast cheers Gary.  It has been a busy couple of months so I've been popping on TLF but not that visible.  I really wanted to join you guys at Silverstone a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't make the diary work unfortunately.  Looking forward to more track days next year.

I'm sure Lotus Silverstone will not mind me sharing a pic from their website

IMG_653-large.jpg

Excellent colour combo and great daily :)

Congratulations on your purchase - lovely looking car 

Have to say darker colours do look great on the 400 more grown up and classy, fantastic looking car.

Thanks James, the drive I had in your 400 paid off :)

Haha, I hope not Dave!  but I need some new rear ZZRs so will be in touch. 

With dry roads and fair weather around where I live today, I've enjoyed putting some more gentle running in miles on the car making Christmas deliveries.  With the windows down and the exhaust valve open I have to say it sounds epic!  What a great, and very addictive, noise!  Fortunately my neighbours seem to appreciate the V6 growl. :)  Everyone I have showed the car too has had a big smile coupled with a "wow", some are convinced it is Italian in origin.  

The only thing I'm having an issue with is opening the boot lid, I think it needs some adjustment but it is temperamental on the key fob, or perhaps I am not doing it correctly.  Something to look in to on the running in service.

I enjoyed giving the 400 a wash yesterday, a couple of quick pics:

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2676.JPG

Haha, ignore the edge of my finger in the second pic!  :no

• Like 2