free hit
counters
Looking for Esprit SE Owner Handbook - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Jean34

Looking for Esprit SE Owner Handbook

Hello !

I'm an happy new owner of a beautifull Lotus Esprit Turbo SE 1991 and unfortunately, it came whithout it owner handbook. Do you know any place to buy it new, new or used, or to download it ?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Jean

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Jean,

Congrats on your great Esprit. I have a 1990 SE myself (Little Red Riding Hood-thread). As for the handbook, they are rare as hens teeth, but do sometimes surface on fleabay. You should post a nice pic of your Esprit.

I would also call every single parts seller I could get a telephone number for, as they often have Things in store, that they don't advertise about. Also call the devils advocates - breakers. They might have something in there.

I have an idea, and I'll get back to you in a few days. No promisses.

Cheers,

Jacques.

update: haven't found one yet, but still calling around. I'll write back here, if I find it.

Kind regards,

jacques

I noticed this manual on Sphock today (location Swansea)

https://en.shpock.com/i/WpBiahVXTDBiYkkY/

Perhaps it will be what you are after and I'm sure they will take an offer if still for sale?

Thank you but not really what I'm looking for...

Like I said, even in my frightful english, I'm looking for the 'owner manual', and not for the 'worshop manual', and then, for Lotus Esprit SE 1991 (Steven), not for S1/S2/S2.2 (Giugiaro), it's... slightly different ;-)

Sorry Jean, I should have looked more closely at your original request - good luck finding one.

I have a service notes manual issued to garages that I use mainly and a bunch of other folders and documents but sadly nothing titled 'owner's manual'.